Skip to content
Specifically, The European Azerbaijan Society seeks:
- Recognition from the British Government and European Union that the current situation in Nagorno-Karabakh is unsustainable.
- Recognition from the British Government and European Union that Armenia is the aggressor state in this conflict, and to be prepared to apply economic and diplomatic sanctions to Armenia unless they agree to withdraw their military from the territory.
- Agreement that the 1 million refugees who were displaced as a result of sustained Armenian aggression should be allowed to return home.
- Complete withdrawal of Armenian military forces from all the occupied territories and no further aggressive expansionism.
- Continued negotiation about the future status of Nagorno-Karabakh, along with public diplomacy.